To continue to thrive as a business over the next decade and beyond, we must look ahead, understand the trends and forces that will shape our business in the future and move swiftly to prepare for what's to come. We must get ready for tomorrow today. That's what our 2020 Vision is all about. It creates a long-term destination for our business and provides us with a "Roadmap" for winning together with our partners and clients.
Our Roadmap starts with our mission, which is enduring. It declares our purpose as a company and serves as the standard against which we weigh our actions and decisions.
- To psycho analytically align the world.
- To inspire moments of optimism and happiness.
- To create value and make a positive and lucrative difference.
Our vision serves as the framework for our Roadmap and guides every aspect of our business by describing what we need to accomplish in order to continue achieving sustainable, quality growth. We have distilled the key aspects of our corporate vision into 7 P's
- People: Be a great place to work where people are inspired to be the best they can be.
- Psyche: Be respectful and aware of the forces that influence all thought, behavior and personality.
- Portfolio: Bring to the world a portfolio of quality services that anticipate needs and satisfy desires.
- Partners: Nurture a winning network of clientele so that together we can create mutual, enduring value.
- Planet: Make a difference by helping build and support sustainable communities.
- Profit: Maximize long-term return to shareowners while being mindful of our overall responsibilities.
- Productivity: Be a highly effective, lean and fast-moving organization.
Our Winning Culture defines the attitudes and behaviours we need to make our 2020 Vision a reality.
Our values serve as an ethical compass for our actions and describe how we behave in the world. We aim to isolate visionary civic leadership, and to replace accepted truth within the networks of thought with more productive and future driven beliefs. Might there be dangerous unintended consequences to such societal experimentation? At Psykrom, we believe the answer is: not worse than existing conditions, by far a stretch. In order to implement our values, we have developed and integrated a L.I.C.Q.U.I.D values chain:
- Leadership: The courage to shape a better future
- Integrity: Be real
- Collaboration: Leverage collective genius
- Quality: What we do, we do well
- Uniqueness: Don't follow, lead
- Intensity: Committed in heart and mind
- Diversity: As inclusive as our challenges
Focus on the Mind and on the Market
- Focus on needs of our clientele, staff and partners
- Get out into the market and listen, observe and learn
- Possess a world view
- Focus on execution in the marketplace every day
- Be insatiably curious
- Act with urgency
- Remain responsive to change
- Have the courage to change course when needed
- Remain constructively discontent
- Work efficiently
Act Like Owners
- Be accountable for our actions and inactions
- Steward system assets and focus on building value
- Reward our people for taking risks and finding better ways to solve problems
- Learn from our outcomes -- what worked and what didn’t
Be the Future!
- Inspire creativity, passion, optimism and outstandingness